I know not everyone likes these so you don't have to participate if you don't want to, but I thought it would be fun to tell a little about each other. I'd like to get to know my lovely watchers ^^ You may participate at any time!
Just list 20 facts about yourself. 20 might seem like a lot at first, but you'd be suprised how much you can find out about yourself if you dig deep enough
It can be about anything at all: interests, your little quirks, talents you have, whatever you'd like!
You're alowed to elaborate on your facts. For an example: if you say you like anime, you can say which ones are your favorite.
Not only will it help us get to know eachother, you may even find out something new about yourself! A little self reflection is a good thing and it is a good reminder that we are all special and unique! Maybe we can strike up some conversation if we find things in common
Okay, I'll start:
1. I'm a girl :3
2. I've been homeschooled since the 3rd grade (I've graduated high school a few years ago).
3. The first place (and only place, so far) I've been employed was a corn maize during Halloween. I was one of those people who dress up and scare people
I made some grown men scream like little girls
4. I'm a pretty quiet person but I like to make people laugh :3
5. I've been developing an action/adventure/post-apocalyptic/supernatural/drama manga story for countless years that I hope to publish someday! I hope, when the time is right, that I'll get to show it to everyone on deviant art
6. I like to try strange food. Nowadays, whenever I'm at a resturaunt, I like to try to find something I've never tried before. More times than not, I end up liking what I tried. The strangest thing I've tried so far was baby octopus salad with caramel soysauce dressing. It wasn't pleasant not because it tasted bad (the octopi were mostly cartilage and didn't taste like much), it was the image of those cute little faces in my mouth getting crunched up! It made me feel like gagging! Blehh!
7. I'm Catholic and proud of it
8. I have ocd
9. I like to learn about new cultures and hope to travel somewhere outside the United States. I'd like to go to Japan, Hawaii, Italy, and the Holy Land sometime before I die
10. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a pretty big anime/manga fan! I don't care how old or new it is. I'll watch/read it if it's good
11. I despise greenbeans. Canned greenbeans are fine. It's the fresh ones. Yuck
10. I like going on adventures and exploring places, especially in nature! Hikes, nature walks, camping, I like that stuff ^^
12. I find that I enjoy going to aquariums. There's something very cool and serene about underwater life (unless were talking about sharks and the like
). I have a 5 1/2 gallon tank in my room (there aren't any fish in it at the moment but it used to house a betta). Going swimming with the dolphins is on my bucket list!
13. The main instruments I play are piano and ocarina
I own two, 12 hole, "sweet potato" ocarinas ( a tenor and a soprano) and a 6 hole, pendant ocarina that I never play anymore
(it was kinda cheap). I hope to get a multiple-chambered ocarina someday
I also play tin and wood whistles from time to time. Edit:
I now own one other tenor 12 hole, a bass 12 hole, and a triple ocarina!
14. I have 5 siblings. I'm the second oldest.
15. I like all kinds of music! Anything from classical, to jazz, to metal, to ska, jazz, oldies, if it's good, by all means
The only generas I don't care for are rap and most hip-hop and country. I really like Johnny Cash though, but I'd call his music something like "rebel country"
16. I...like my coffee black (I'm starting to run out of ideas XD)
17. I may be an adult, but I like to make blanket forts! In fact, the first time I played Skyrim was in a large blanket fort me and my brother made in our living room infront of the television! You can not. IMAGINE. how EPIC that was!
18. There are 4 pets in my household: two girl cats named Maleah and Inky, a boy cat named Figaro who's a cute-eyed, little troublemaker, and a girl dog named Leilani who's a golden lab. My little sister has a girl frog named Lily Edit:
She gave away her frog and now owns a fire-bellied toad
19. My stomach is kind of my achillies heel. Whenever I get the stomach bug, I almost always end up in the hospital. I'm also lactose intolerant.
20. I like to keep my hair really short (like, pixie cut short) because I don't like to style my hair or spend large amounts of time in the bathroom XD Also, because it suits me
I look forward to reading your replies!
P.S. One a completely unrelated note, I got rid of the art trade journal but if you're still up to doing an art trade when you get the time, Neoconvoy
I'm still up for it
If not, that's fine too.
Other than that, my art trades are still closed.
It's been a while since this journal has been used so I'd just like to let ya know that you can still try this out if you want